The purpose of the journal is to familiarize readers with the original results of both theoretical and applied research in the field of economics, finance, management, business, social development of Kazakhstan and other countries of Asia and Europe.
The Journal deals with the papers from researchers, faculty members, doctoral and master students in coauthorship with their scientific supervisors, civil servants and other authors from Kazakhstan and abroad on the topics of the Journal’s scope.
Research Areas Covered in the Journal:
- issues of economic theory and economic practice;
- methodology of economic research and analysis;
- economic growth, innovation and technological development;
- diversification, competitiveness;
- finance and investments;
- demography, human resources;
- living standards and social development;
- employment and labor market;
- international economic relations;
- regional economy and spatial development;
- sustainability and environmental management;
- business and entrepreneurship;
- management and marketing.
Land use issues
The founder of the journal is the State Enterprise “Institute of Economics” under the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The journal publishes articles in three languages - Kazakh, Russian and English and is published 4 times a year.
The journal is recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission for publication of the results of dissertations for the degree of PhD and academic titles of associate professor and professor.
The journal is registered by the Committee of Information and Archives of the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Certificate of registration of mass media No. 7158-Ж of April 27, 2006
ISSN 1997-9967 (Print)
ISSN 2663-550X (E-ISSN)
Indexing and reviewing:
1. United Electronic Library, Kazakhstan
2. eLIBRARY.RU – integrated scientific information portal, Russia
3. Kazakhstan citation base
4. Russian Science Citation Index